The waterfront at Pow-Wow is always a lot of fun for the boys, in order for everyone to be able to enjoy it, participants must adhere to the following rules and policies. Thursday (8am-6pm), Friday (8am-6pm), Saturday (4pm-6pm), and Sunday (8am-4pm) the waterfront is "SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK"
, there is no lifeguard on duty during these times. During the evening (6pm) to morning (8am) Thursday, Friday, Saturday (until 10am), and Sunday the waterfront will be closed to participants.** These rules are new for Pow-Wow this year, please read them carefuly **
1. No one in swim area unless Outpost Commander or chaperon
from his church is be present in swim area
2. No Lifeguard on Duty until Saturday 10am – 4pm
3. Everyone must have closed-toe shoes that cannot come off feet.
4. No flip-flops. Must fit tightly or be tied.
5. No diving off trampoline or bank. No flips.
6. Proper swim attire required.
7. Women will wear a colored tee shirt or other cover-up.
8. Swim period is 50 minutes. Everyone will exit the swim area at end of period.
Preference for next period to those who have not swam.
9. Maximum number of people in area will be enforced.
10. When whistle blows, every will stop and follow Lifeguard directions.
11. Boys/adults not following Lifeguard direction will be required to leave the swim area.
12. Buddy System will be enforced. Must have a buddy to swim.
13. NO DIVING. No flips or diving off trampoline or bank.
14. If a boy or adult will not leave the area when period is over or if required by the Waterfront Director, that Outpost will not swim again and will be banned from the Waterfront next year.