Pow-Wow registration form may be downloaded below.
District Pow Wow Application Policy
Pow-Wow 2013 April 5,6,7
- All checks should be payable to Royal Rangers.
- Completed application and application fee should be mailed to:
201 McCoy Rd.
Sebring, Fl 33875
- A $10.00 per person late fee will be applied to all applications postmarked/online registration after 3/30/2013.
- If you are registering for meals the deadline is3/30/2013, after this date you must contact the District Commander to ensure meal availablity.
- The online registration cutoff is 4/1/2013, after that point, please print the application and bring it to Pow-wow.
- After 4/1/2013 if you are not registering online, print and hand carry your application as it may not be received before staff leaves for Pow-wow.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- No faxed applications will be accepted.
- Everyone coming to Pow Wow must have a completed District Medical Form. Only the District Medical Form can be used.
- Campers arriving at Camp Wilderness without a completed medical form will not be allowed to register or participate. No exceptions!
- All applications must be signed by the Senior Pastor indicating that all leaders have been screened. Registrations can not be accepted without Senior Pastor's original signature. By signing this application, the Pastor agrees that all participants will attend all evening services.
Incomplete applications and applications not meeting the above requirements
WILL BE RETURNED.
Please make accurate attendance counts, there are NO REFUNDS and we cannot be responsible for outposts that have cancellations.